Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice For Our Members
Fortunately, we have no reported cases of Coronavirus (COVID–19) at any HITZone studio, and all HITZone studios are currently operating as normal.
HITZone is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our members and colleagues during the coronavirus pandemic.
We are following all government guidance and monitoring the situation closely.
HITZone is committed to providing a safe and hygienic studio space in which to exercise and all of our studio owners and staff are following government guidance to reduce the risk of the virus spreading including:
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of machines, equipment and studios including door handles etc.
- Filled soap dispensers and hand cleaning areas for members.
- Educating members on the importance of good hygiene and advising members not to attend session should they feel unwell.
Members can help us and each other through good hygiene practices such as:
- Not coming to the studio if they feel unwell
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitising during your visits
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use and wash your hands again
- Familiarise yourself with the latest government guidance and do not visit the gym if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are advised to self-isolate
- Follow Government guidance if you are a returning traveller
Should any HITZone studio experience a reported case of Coronavirus, that studio will shut down immediately and will not reopen until a deep clean of the premises has been carried out.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact your local studio for further information.
Please stay up to date with government advice by using the links below.