HITZone Global is a breakthrough health and fitness studio business with franchises opening across the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada.
We are committed to making a difference and believe people are better equipped to succeed in life if they have access to increased Aliveness, Vitality and Wellbeing. Our passion and vision is to make this available and accessible to all people through our global network of HITZone studios.
Are you sick of the monotony of a normal Monday to Friday 9-5 job and lifestyle?
Do you have a thorough knowledge of paid and organic social media campaigns and analysis, and are you excited to be part of something truly fulfilling?
Then we have the perfect role for you.
The ideal candidate will possess a positive, can do attitude and will be experienced in all aspects of social media, but more importantly be passionate about making a difference.
‘Success comes when you devote yourself to endeavours which give you joy and purpose!’
Are you someone who is looking for something more than a standard job?
As our Social Media Marketing Executive, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties, to ensure the brand is strongly represented online. Your core duties will revolve around Facebook Ad management and creating organic content for social media in order to support our growing network of studios; however, the role will branch out across all digital channels.
- Development and implementation of social media strategy
- Day to day management of all franchise social media accounts.
- Generating content ideas.
- Creating and posting regular organic updates.
- Engaging with online audience.
- Creating and managing social advertising campaigns. The role will start out managing at least 10 ad accounts within Facebook Business Manager and this will grow quickly.
- Creating reports on ad spend, paid campaign performance and organic content performance.
- Improving key performance metrics.
Writing multiple forms of editorial content, including blogs, email newsletters, press releases, industry editorials, case studies etc. to go out across our digital channels. Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills are required with a flair for storytelling.
Use of existing video content and creation/editing of video content.
Champion proper use of the brand and ensure a consistent, on-brand tone of voice across all communications.
Demonstrate creativity and imagination in idea generation and the ability to develop from concept to final work.
Assist with whatever marketing and business tasks are required.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 2 years’ experience managing business social media accounts.
- At least 2 years’ experience creating and managing paid Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple accounts in Facebook Business Manager.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of CRM, CMS, and digital marketing automation systems and an understanding of how these can work together.
- Working knowledge of Google PPC.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Ads.
- Experience working in a digital agency or freelance experience.
- Facebook Blueprint Certificate.
This position is both remote and at our offices in Hillsborough, Co. Down, so use of a car is essential. You can work from home up to 3 days per week.
The successful candidate will commence this role at the earliest convenient time.
Remuneration is excellent with flexible working hours.
Salary: £ Negotiable depending on experience.
Application deadline: 08/08/2021
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent